Tuesday 8 September 2009

OUR EXHIBITION - The Menagerie Exhibition

I'm taking part in The Menagerie Exhibition at Ropetackle in Shoreham opening this Wednesday!
It's a group exhibition of

* Me (Illustrator / Pencil Drawings)
*Emily Maude (Illustrator / Screen Prints and Pen Drawings)
*Ellie Wood (Illustrator / Collage)
*Katie Munro (Illustrator / Pencil Drawings)
*Sarah Latham (Photographer)

The opening night is on the 9th of September (yes this Wednesday!!) from 7pm.
The exhibition is open until the beginning of October (yes for AN ENTIRE MONTH!!).

Ropetackle Centre / Little High Street, Shoreham by Sea, West Sussex, BN43 5EG Tel: 01273 464440
It's 10 mins walk from the station towards the seafront. I have never been to Shoreham before but now I have and it's actually a really nice place especially on a nice sunny day. You can see multi-coloured boat houses floating on the ocean with people really living in them! Amazing....I do worry if it's ok when it's storming though. But I guess there are people living there so it should be no problem? Hmmmmmm......

Ok I'm off to the cinema the second time today (I went to see a special screening of Pierre le fou this morning) to see Broken Embraces! Hoooooooo!!!



No comments: