Saturday 27 June 2009

Degree Show







I went up to London to see Central Saint Martins MA/Graphic Design, Illustration, Digital Media show and also CSM BA Graphic Design show. I took so many photos of the work I liked and also took their business cards too. I was looking through them all yesterday only to find out that there were soooo many people in these shows that I didn't remember which student did which work...etc. How embarrassing.

Here are some of the photos I took. If you happen to find your own work here and are upset about me putting the photos without your permission, please do let me know! But just to let you know, your work is up here because your work is amazing!! (so please don't get upset too much ;)



By the way Brighton Uni Graphic Design/Illustration are having a London show!
The schedule is as follows.

2nd/July : Private View from 6pm til late
3rd/July : Open from 10am - 8pm
4th/July : Open from 10am - 8pm
5th/July : Open from 10am - 8pm
6th/July : Open from 10am - 8pm

It is at Rag Factory off Brick Lane. It's near Truman's Brewery where Free Range is.
There's going to be workshop by
3rd/July : Alex Bec and Will Hadson of AlexBec / It's nice that
6th/July : Jim Stoten

and also Peggy Sue are playing in the evening of the 6th (final night).

Wooooo yesss I know it sounds worth a visit, doesn't it?
Wooooo if you don't come, trust me you're missing out a big time!!





No comments: