Tuesday 27 April 2010

FreakShow Private View


Brighton FreakShow, group exhibition of hand-selected illustrators is opening this Friday with the Private View (which anyone interested is welcome to come along!) which will take place from 7pm onwards at St Peter's Church, Brighton.

I'm taking part in the exhibition, showing From The Woods and Le Cadavre Exquis (original pencil drawings / ...anyone who's got no idea what I'm talking about, please kindly make your way to my portfolio website www.yukomich.co.uk thanks) and also selling Giclee Prints of Le Cadavre Exquis as limited edition of 50, signed and numbered for £30 each.

There's going to be drinks and cupcakes which are hand-baked by the participating artists themselves except me and a few more unmotivated bakers. Well I'm not that good at baking so decided to avoid potential food poisoning incident for this occasion.

Hope to see you there.

No comments: